twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

My mom experience bone cancer. Can Tian xian liquid cure bone cancer?

my mother experience bone cancer step 4. I have been adviced from some web site about chinese medicine called TIAN XIAN which claim that it can cure cancer even step4. I want to try but it is very expensive. Does someone have any experience about this chinese medicine?
Answer:
This liquid is also called Tien-Hsien liquid. There have been no human clinical trials conducted for the safety or effacy of this product ( no benefit has been documented). No evidence exists that it will benefit your mother.Memorial Sloan and Kettering offers this information about the product:
http://www.mskcc.org/mskcc/html/69397.cf...And, this information from Cancer Help UK:
http://www.cancerhelp.org.uk/help/defaul...No scientific data exists to back up the claims made by websites selling this product. Be very aware.
No. It will be a waste of money
Its some herbal crap that doesn't actually do anything, don't waste your money.
nothing can cure bone cancer, tried feeding my dad shark cartlidge, tree roots, grape seeds, you name it, cancer is a killer, i know
Please dont use herbal medicines of unknown medical efficacy and therapy potential. I understand it is a very difficult reality that you are dealing with. One of your own family suffering from advanced stage of cancer and not having much hope is very difficult.
But such medicines will drain you off your money and in worst scenario may actually harm your loved one.
I visited the websites and found no significant medical information.
In fact, I found fake doctors writing the lab results.
for example, visit this website
http://www.tianxian.com/science/transpla...
it says the author is from capital university, washington US.
I know for sure there is none like that.
This is a herbal product and supplement. Dont spend your fortune on it and as much as I would like to offer patients hope, I sure dont want to give them false hope.
I asked two OMD's (Doctors of Oriental Medicine - Chinese Herbs, Acupuncture, etc.) who are also MD's (Western Medical Doctors) this question. They have both practiced both types of medicine for over 20 years both here and in China. They both agree that there is NO effective cure for bone cancer. They say just keep the patient as comfortable as possible - even if that means hospice. I am sorry that your Mother is so ill. At this vulnerable time, please do NOT let anyone take advantage of your hopes and of your finances. I will keep both you and your Mother in my prayers.
Nine years ago, I cured my own Stage 4 cancer for about $10. It might cost $20 today.I used habeneros peppers, freshly grated garlic, and emulsified fish oil. If I had been losing weight, I would have used evening primrose oil instead.Since then, research from UCLA demonstrated that the active ingredient in hot peppers shrank tumors 80%! That was done without the benefit of the garlic. Cancer cells can't stand garlic and surrender. The peppers potentiate the effectiveness of the garlic.Cancer cells are weak cells when they are exposed to the correct substances.As for bone cancer not being curable, that's only true when using chemo and radiation. I've seen x-ray evidence of bones being repaired in the most advanced cases.The best to you and your mom.Kelley
No, it's a scam.Good luck to your Mom.here best chance is to take the doctor's advice.
You are aware that China just executed the leader of China's food and drug administration for taking bribes to allow counterfeit drugs to be manufactured and sold outside China?http://washingtontimes.com/article/20070...93 people died in Panama recently because tainted glycerin made in China was mixed into cough medicine to be sold outside of China. What guarantee do you have other than a Chinese web page that what these people are claiming is true? As I remember this company claims that Can Tian Xian works against many kinds of cancer. That statement alone should raise red flags because cancer is many different diseases and disease processes and there is no generic cancer treatment.I'm sorry your mother is ill. All the best to you both.
kesha.natureswellnesssecret.co...
(should be .com)Live Life - Live Well!

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed with bone cancer, I am 36 year old male which makes this Mine was a high rate. and I have been in hell‎ having pains everyday swelling and rashes in my left leg, and also affected all over my body I have been on a sick bed I almost got disfigured from the bone cancer I've had lot treatment if I would be able to meet up my with life even the Dr's don't no about my pains I was going through. Not on till I was recommended to a herbalist Dr online. last treatment I applied was the natural herbal medicine from Dr galiga herbal centre which finally healed me out from bone cancer, I can easily work and ran with my two legs. My post goes to every patients whom have be diagnosed with cancer. Here is the African herbalist email address i got healed with his natural herbal treatments drgaligaherbalcenter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 
vc .net