twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

My lips?HHHHEEEELLLPP?

like every so often my lips will begin 2 peel and turn really pink and it seems like i have no skin on them then they get swollen and skinless what is this what should i do i never went 2 the dr. for it because benedryl made the swelling go away but it came bac
Answer:
they seem really dry from the summer heat.put chapstick on and keep them moist
Maybe you have a food allergy. If the foods you are eating make your lips swell, you should see a doctor.
This happens to me sometimes aswell, my lips just seem to get a bit dry and then if you start licking them it gets worse and worse. But I bought an absolutely wonderful product not long ago that did the trick! It's called Lucas' Papaw Ointment and is made from fresh permented fruit. It worked a gem and my lips felt significantly smoother and didn't hurt once I had used it. Unlike lipbalm, it doesn't stay ontop of the lips, it dissolves and releaves and cleanses. I won't go back to normal lipbalm now, you should try it. It is honestly an excellent product which clears up sore lips in about 2-3 days. It can also be used for boils, burns, chafing, cuts, cracked skin, gravel rash, splinters, open wounds and insect bites. It will be in your pharmarcy. I hope that your lips are better soon, I know what you're going through!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net