twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Legs Have....And So Do My Arms.?

My legs and arms have these small little bumps and I want them to go away because they make me feel uncomfortable with my self!! PLZ HELP!!!
Answer:
take a bath and add 1 1/2 cup of Heinz vinegar to it (apple cider, brown), it is very good for the skin and hair
i have them to, but when I go tanning they go away.
They are probably just pimples which loads of people have. you could try using an exfoliating cream or gel and see if this works
Can you describe the bumps better?
I had the same problem. Exfoliate and moisturize daily. That fixed it for me.
Try using a moisturizing body wash and a loofah or poof in the shower. This will moisturize you kin and exfoliate it. Often times bumps on the body are a result of either over-dry skin or a buil-up of dead skin. Solving both problems should get rid of the bumps.
Sounds like cellulite...drink less soda and exercise more...Tanning also helps...well, wait, from your little pic, it looks like you don't need to tan...
Try to find a wash that has 2% salicylic acid in it. The bumps are caused by dead skin cells getting in your pores. The salicylic acid acts like a pac man eating up old skin and brings out the fresh skin underneath. A good product is Obagi, but you can only find it at some medical spas and can be pretty costly, so it depends on how bad you want them gone.
exfoliate and moisturize is the key I had them once I used a lotion that had tea tree oil in it, made them go away in like 3-5 days. Tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic it is used for cuts, scrapes and acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net