twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Lips are Chapped and Peeling and Bleeding and OMG HELP!?

My lips are peeling, bleeding, chapped, every single day since early this year. Sometimes when i wake up, take a shower, or after eating. It hurts and it looks so bad, please help =(Some info:1. I never touch my lips.
2. I never peel or play with my lips with my teeth.
3. If i'm not eating, most of the time Vaseline is on my lips to moisturize it.
4. It has been like this since 3 years ago but MUCH worse this year so i am very concerned.
5. I eat healthy, I exercise weekly.Please help, the doctors i saw could not help me much so i am in need of your help.
Answer:
how is the weather? sometimes it's affected if it gets too cold or windy. try drinking a lot of liquids, preferably water.
I was just going to answer..."use Vaseline"....then I see you use it already. Make sure you put it on when you're going to bed so it stays on your lips all night.
I saw a Dr. on tv that said that most chapped lips are from your toothpaste burning the skin cells on your lips. So, he said to always wash your face after you brush your teeth, so you get the toothpaste residue off. Also, make sure that you keep well hydrated.
I had chapped lips all the time, and i'd experienced just about every lip balm in the world :^) through my experience. I recommend ChapStick Overnight Lip Treatment. It's amazing stuff. It works while your asleep to soften your lips tremendously.P.S. You can use it in the day too.
drink lots and lots of water
the probable reason that your lips are chapped is because you lack water ..

drink lots!
EATING is not the prob, the prob is what you are DRINKING (or, I suspect, NOT drinking).Unless you have to take Lasix or some other water pill, you need to be DRINKING 64 ounces of water per day or MORE!I used to have your prob, I now drink about 100 oz per day of green tea, NEVER have that prob anymore summer OR WINTER! :DTry, you might be very pleased! :)PS. Suspect you live in one of the drought areas? ;)
MARY KAY SATIN LIPS... TRY IT I LOVE IT AND THE SET COME WITH THE BUFF AND HEALING STUFF.
u just need a lot of chapstick and as soon as the chapstick dries on ur lips put some more on
I would say use your tooth brush to exfoliate your lips (this also makes them look less pale) make sure you wash off all toothpaste residue after brushing as toothpaste can cause dry lips, use blistex which has a hint of mint and this make the balm penetrate a little better. Don't like your lips cause saliva enzymes can dry your lips. Drink lots of water and if it's cold and windy where you live use a scarf to protect your lips from the cold wind and a lip balm that has sunscreen UV protection in the summer. Vaseline is good but not always enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net