twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

My finger tips feel like they are numb, i don't know why?

I have an office job and an on the comp. Even when im standing up and walking they are numb. Its been like this for 2 days!!
Answer:
There could be something wrong with either your nerves or your circulation. I would try moving your fingers a lot for about 10 minutes every 4 hours while at work. However, typing on the computer should help that. I would go see a doctor if it doesn't clear up in a few days...I know this may be a little obvious but if it is cold in your office wear cloves. Hope you feel better soon!:]]
That has happened to me two times in my life so far, and both from after I got out of the shower. I don't know why, but it does tend to stay for a few days. It will go away if it's the same thing I had.
mine get like that sometimes, it kinda feels like they fell asleep? I didnt think it was a big deal, and it goes away
Sounds like your circulation (sp?) isn't good. You might want to check into different kind of keyboards and wirst rest for when you are at the computer. It could help.
You need to see a Dr. and see if you have carpal tunnel syndrome. Good luck! You may just need to wear some lovely braces on your wrists.
A friend of mine was expieriencing similar symptoms an ended up finding out she had carpel tunnel i would suggest consulting a doctor.
If it starts in your toes in the coming months, you know its not from typing.
Poor circulation. If I sleep wrong on my arm, my fingertips go numb on and off all day. It is normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net