twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

My heart aches and a drowsy numbness pains my sense...?

as though of hemlock I had drunk. What can I do? Sensible answers only as I'm at my wits' end.
Answer:
Stop immediatly reading Mills %26 Boon dime novels and get real in the world.
Go back to bed..
Do you know how it feels when you have drunk hemlock then?How?
sounds like a call for help here - seek treatment
sounds to me as though you are in Love...is this Shakspeare.?
That's a much better soliloquy than the one shakespeare wrote!
Out damn spot out i say
I agree, this sounds like some kind of relationship breakdown or that you are grieving.I'm afraid time is your best healer.
St. Johns Wart helps to lift your mood a bit but you should consult your Physician if you are taking any other drugs.
I hope it passes quickly.Lightning

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net