twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

My lungs keep hurting...should I be worried?

Ok, well, I am only 13. Starting about the beginning of the summer, I felt this sharp pain in my heart. However, it is developing on both sides. So, I am thinking it is my lungs, and not my heart. I am a very athletic girl. I weigh 104 lb's, am thin, tall, and do alot of sports like track, cross country, and basketball. When I breath VERY deeply, I get this pain in the area of my heart. But sometimes, it just hurt s a little bit on th right side of my chest. And once or twice this summer, when I was laying down on my back, I had this REALLY painful sharp pain that lasted for like 30 seconds. What could be wrong? Will I need to got o the doctor? I am very worried, and I don't want to die young.
Answer:
Read the following and see if it sounds familiar:
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/costoch...
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/pleuris...If you are otherwise healthy and are not taking medications, your discomfort may just be idiopathic, i.e., from an unknown cause. These two conditions are sometimes common among athletes.
Well if you are 13 years old then you probably would have told your parents about that and they would have you taken to the doctor
Tell your parents and get to a doctor. It is better to go and find out it is nothing than to not go and find out too late that it could have been treated.
u should go to the docor right away it coul be life threating. go get it check out
You should not be worrying about this...tell your parents and ask them to take you to see a doctor. Its probably nothing much but it does need to be checked out soon.
get x-ray
Was up girl. ohhhhh, lungs keep hurting, huh? Nothing is to worry men.. Your the same as me, I'm 13 and I got big TONSILS and suffer last year. Right now, it hurts no more but it's still big... But don't worry cause your just making yourself thinking about when your gonna die... If I were you, talking to God will make you feel better.
.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net