twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

My fingers and arm tingle in left side what does that mean?

it started when I ate fast food and after i ate my left arm went numb and now depending on what a eat i'll feel tingling in my fingers
Answer:
Your body is telling you to stop lieing on your arm and move it about, its losing blood! lol
it probably means its asleep
Posibly you are allergic to some itemused in the cooking fast food
Sounds like an allergic reaction, and yes we grow into these things as we age just like we can grow out of them. Just contact your doctor and tell them what happened and what you ate, they will do an allergen test.
MSG intolerance?
could be a number of things from trapped wind to heart probs or even a trapped nerve in your neck id get the doc to check it out hun dont leave it to guess work xx
mate i have the same problems but in both arms especially when i wake up in the morning.
the doctor told me it was cause i was diabetic.
i did,nt belive him i love suger (yum).
i put it down to smoking ( yuk)
you're asking these "experts" here on ByeDr.com something that your life could depend on? you could get a Darwin award for that... removing ourself fromthe gene pool for doing something stupid...get to a doctor before you fall over dead my friend
Mate this could be a major circulation problem, a thrombosis, a heart problem, a trapped nerve or the onset of a stroke - you need to get yourself to the doctor very quickly - please come back and tell us you have!!
I had a similar problem about 6 years ago my tingling / numb arm was my right one went to my GP and she kept on giving me cream to rub on it but it got no better some days it was fine but I had a whole week were it became so bad I could not even safely pick up a cup of coffee ! so I got a bit worried about it and went for a second opinion very glad that I did as the second doctor sent me to a neurologist that did an electric shock nerve test and discovered the problem straight away he diagnosed that the nerve group that runs down the outside of the arm over my elbow runs through a groove in your elbow and over many years of abuse the groove had become narrowed and was pinching the nerves so it was not receiving messages correctly from my brain and vice verse ! and the only cure was a small op to re-route the nerves to the inside of my arm so now my funny bone is on the inside of my right arm %26 I have no more problems the initial damage was caused by constantly hitting my elbow against large lumps of metal whilst doing my job as a heavy plant mechanic so go too your GP and get it checked out !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net