twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

My friend has rash like spots allover his body.?

At first we all thought it was a type of ringworm so we just put Lotramine cream on it and thought it would just go away, he has gone to the doctor a couple of times(they said they dont know what it is) and they gave him cream...but its been probably 6 months and they have not gone away or gotten any better.they are worse and are starting to go on his face... I'm really concerned about my friend and I dont know what else to do or say to him cuz he has gone to the doctor a couple of times..I'm also concerned about myself and our other friends...if they can get it and stuff...What do you think it might be? what should i tell my friend to do... HELP PLEASE!
Answer:
He needs to go BACK to the doctor - he might not have used the cream properly or the doctor may have needed to give him a stronger dosage. It needs to be checked into. Soon.
well if your friend has some red bumpy spots all over his body,then may be he has hives just like i do.i tried antihistamines prescribed from my allergist,nada,nothing worked,what i can say ,just like my case ,now i m trying to eliminate anything i think it s the cause for those hives:allergens.so now i m eating just diary products;milk,cheese,eggs,plus bread,,,,the bad news i m still getting hives,but i won t add anything to that now ,i ll keep having this kind of food for a week,,,,,,you know what i m coming from , just tell him to eliminate anything he thinks it might be the cause,trust me i m giving you advice,but i need advice my self,because i m going craz with the hives,by the way they are not contagious..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net