twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

My hands are blotchy/red and sometimes just one finger will itch really really bad whats going on?

Im so confused and scared also my left eye has been twitching for like 4 months.
Answer:
The eye twitching can result from anything from stress, to lack of sleep. But it is normal.
About the skin issues, it sounds like psorasis or eczema. I have psorasis, and especially in the summer when its dry, I get break outs really bad. To help it I just slather on cortisone cream. Make sure you keep it moisturized, but clean as well. If its eczema, itching can be alleviated with an ice pack on the itchy area.
Your eye twitch is normal. It is the muscle spazzing. If it makes you uncomfortable see your doctor. As for your hands, I just recently had the same thing happen to me. I was told it was eczema. I have never had eczema in my life but was told that it did not matter. People who have asthma and or allergies can get it at any time. See your doctor for some cream and in the mean time keep your hands moisturized. I would also advise you to see your doctor immediately in case you have poison ivy or poison oak. Hope that helps :)
blotchy hands is generally very normal but in combined with being itchy you may have had a jellyfish sting, spider bite, sunburn or dry flaky skin. All of these are very common although if you start to get worried go check out a derm. (skin doctor)A twitchy eye it a result of long term stress, or lack of sleep . Try to get some z's it will go away.
i think it is eczema its a disease and you should go to your doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net