twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

My husband is blind right now due to diabete retinothopy?

he has had several lasers done to both eyes. After his last surgery of a detached retina and had a little eyesight at that time he immediately grew a cataract which he is due to have removed August 29th. We are in hopes that he will regain the eyesight that he had upon surgery. What is you opinion?
Answer:
I wish I could say something here, and make it all disappear. I'd go for it, and just keep hoping and thinking positive. I am feeling a positive vibe, I think he will regain a good part of his vision. So he can see his lovely wife again.
I will prey for him and I really hope that he will regain his sight.
It may or it may not improve his vision, but fer sure, you won't know right away. Even if it does not work, neither of you should regret the attempt. You know what the outlook is if the attempt isn't made, but if you forgo the attempt, you'll always wonder whether or not it could have helped.
Wow, diabetic retinothopy! I've heard of something like this, my cousin's friend also lost his sight to this, too bad he never regained it. But I just hope your husband regains his sight and may god bless you.
As long as he keep his blood glucose levels under control he should regain complete eye sight,but unfortunely that is a 50/50chance and there might be some vision altering . I hope for the best .
But it is a severe one! I pray the alimighty to help him regain vision.
please visit this page u can good answers about ur questions.Get well soon! May God Bless You! http://thediabeteszone.com/
Diabetic Retinopathy is something i see every 15 mins at work. It is truely ashame what diabetes can do to your eyes. Kitten, Depending on what his vision is will give you a better response. Since he already had a Retinal Detachment,..his vision is probably not better than 20/40. The cataract sx should provided a better indication where his vision will stand. You should ask your physician if cataract sx will improve the eye-sight? Sometimes if the patient has severe retinopathy/retina detachment,.doctors would perform cataract sx just to get a better view of the back of the eye more-so improving the eyesight. If a patient has a mature cataract, sometimes that can make it difficult for the doctor to look at the retina, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net