twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Psoriasis Treatment?

I read a great story on http://www.mypsoriasistreatment.com... as I have recently gotten Psoriasis. If anyone else has insight into curing Psoriasis, can you please post those cures here.
Answer:
Hi JohnHere are some ideas on how to heal the issue.Cause
Psoriasis is metabolic in nature and can be triggered by environmental or stressful conditions, poor diet, flu-like conditions, the administration of penicillin, and nutritional deficiencies. Patients with psoriasis are also a higher risk of rheumatoid diseases.Psoriasis can be caused by food allergies, essential fatty acid deficiencies, low digestive enzyme and hydrochloric acid levels, vitamin B complex deficiencies, emotional stress, illness, drugs (such as beta-blockers, lithium, and chloroquine), poison ivy or oak, skin damage, and several infections, bacterial or viral in origin.
------------------------------...Natural CuresAromatherapy: The following essential oils are recommended: bergamot (to help heal skin plaques), lavender (to reduce excessive itching), melissa (for irritated skin), jasmine (for dry sensitive skin), geranium (for dry irritating skin), and sandalwood mysore (for dehydrated, inflamed, and sensitive skin). Diet: Screen for and eliminate all foods to which you are allergic or sensitive. Eat a varied diet of organic, whole foods, rotating foods as much as possible. Eliminate wheat and wheat products for 1-3 months. Consume seafood high in omega-3 fatty acids, such as wild salmon, sardines, mackerel, herring, and each day, on a rotating basis, take one tablespoon of olive or flaxseed oil, and be sure to drink plenty of pure, filtered water. Organic beef, venison, poultry, garlic, onions, parsley, organic plain yogurt, and sauerkraut are also recommended. Flower Essences: Rescue Remedy Cream庐 applied topically can soothe symptoms. Herbs: Combine equal parts of burdock, sarsaparilla, and cleavers tinctures and take one teaspoon three times a day. Silymarin (milk thistle) is also helpful for psoriasis due to its positive effects on liver function. Homeopathy: Useful homeopathic remedies include Psorinum, Sulfur, Graphites, Cuprum met., and Arsen alb.Hydrotherapy: Hydrotherapy is the application of water, ice, steam and hot and cold temperatures to maintain and restore health. Treatments include full body immersion, steam baths, saunas, sitz baths, colonic irrigation and the application of hot and/or cold compresses. Hydrotherapy is effective for treating a wide range of conditions and can easily be used in the home as part of a self-care program. Many Naturopathic Physicians, Physical Therapists and Day Spas use Hydrotherapy as part of treatment. I suggest several at-home hydrotherapy treatments.
*Purified water is essential for any hydrotherapy treatment. Remedies for Treating Chlorinated Bath Water offers clear instructions and recommendations.Juice Therapy: The following juice combinations can be helpful: apple and carrot; beet, cucumber, and grape; and beet, carrot, burdock, yellowdock and garlic.Lifestyle: Mild cases of psoriasis may be helped by daily exposure to sunlight. Frequent exercise is also recommended.Nutritional Supplementation: The following nutrients can be helpful: evening primrose oil, omega-3 essential fatty acids, vitamin A, vitamin B Complex, vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, vitamin C with bioflavonoids, folic acid, lecithin, zinc, and a multimineral supplement. Taking hydrochloric acid (HCL) with each meal can also be of use.In Europe fumaric acid treatment in the form of fumaric acid tablets, ointment, lotion, and scalp lotions is widely used to reverse symptoms of psoriasisTopical Treatment: Apply seawater to the affected skin several times daily. Linseed or avocado oil, aloe vera gel, and/or capsaicin cream applied topically can reduce the scaling, thickness, redness, and itching.Best of health to you
i been living with psoriasis basically all my life, if u hear of a cure plsssssssss let me know, cuse so far i have not. as the doctors have told u there is no cure, what this person has posted can help in a great way, and maybe put u in remission for awhile, but it will come back, because thats what it does, and without a cure if u are like me and dont stay in remission long, u are going to be looking for the easiest medication and accepting that cures are out there im sorry if i sould harsh but this is the reality to this no-curable desiese.
Psoriasis... I have lived with it since I was about 7 years old. I am 23 now and I still don't have an answer to this. I apologize for not being very insightful to you, but I feel that I have to be honest. Psoriasis, is hereditary... I have been going to a dermatologist for many many many years and everything has given me, helps for a short time and then it's as though my body gets immune to it. My Sister has psoriasis as well and she at one point did Light Treatments. Basically in a tanning bed for seconds at a time because it is so strong. I didn't do that, but it seemed to work well for her.The treatment often baffles me... They say I should keep it lubricated but also drying it out helps. I don't know what to believe and seeing as I don't trust my current doctor with it I don't know what to tell you. Psoriasis isn't a bad disease. It's not unlivable, it may be ugly and not fun...and itchy at times. But it makes me who I am. Can I ask where your psoriasis is? And how old/young you are? And what treatments you are using? I have used most everything so I am sure I know of it. Contact me if you can. :o) Or would like.
PS: Oh I forgot, be careful around Strep Throat. It makes it flare up. :o/
http://csdcc.com/ it is from JAPAN some japanese guys share their stories of curing psoriasis one guy i knew do get ride of maybe it is helpful to u GOOD LUCK
If you want a more natural approach to treating psoriasis, try http://www.skinoriginal.com/psoriasis/6-... for helpful tips. Keep a healthy diets, avoid activities and foods that can cause you irritation and drink lots of water. Always keep your body moisturized as well. Good luck to you!
to have psoriasis is like having an unwanted guest in your life. it is terrible experience or me. i once had it and it was a terrible experience. psoriasis usually attacks during summer and winter season. always use clothes that will not try to irritate your skin. avoid foods that can trigger outbreaks. always keep yourself well hydrated and try using the best product that i have discovered that helped me get rid of my psoriasis. for more help click this very helpful site http://www.skinoriginal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net