twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My mom has cancer?

Last week we found out that my mom has cancer. She's very sick now and can barely even walk. She's supposed to get chemo therapy and stuff, but the doctor's are being sooo slow, it takes 3 weeks for one test, 6 weeks for another, so I don't know when they're going to do it. I'm very scared and don't know what to think.I'm 14 years old and don't think I can live without my mom :(
Answer:
I Pray to God For Her to be Healthy...
call the local American Cancer Society and ask them to give you information on a support group for children.
aww.
im sorry. just spend alot of time with her and do fun things that she is able to do to show how much you love her.
%26%26 do simple things around the house like chores without being asked.
talk to her about how scared you are.
%26%26 pray.
i'm 15.
i dont think i could live without my mom either.
I am soo sorry to hear about your mom. I will pray for your mother to get better. I am sure she will get the best treatment possible, so that she can fight this cancer. What you need to do is fight with your mother, have her fight this. Keep her happy and always be there for her. Always keep her optimistic, as well as yourself. Your mother will fight this and come out of this strong.
i sarry to hear that tell her to use lene c oil and resveation treat ment is posion it will not help her and also use emu oil my firend die from cancer in october hand he got the resveation treatment and die. so tell her to only use lene c oil and emu oil. good luck.
Its so scary when parents get sick, Pray and ask God to watch over her, and He will. Help around the house, do chores, make her comfortable. Such help will raise her morale, lower her stress and show how much you value her. Be strong little one. love sc
No matter what happens with the doctors and the tests and stuff, right now your Mom needs you like she never has before. You don't have to be strong (that's a crock), you just need to be YOU.the daughter that she adores and wants to spend as much time with as possible.There is nothing you can do to speed up the medical process so try not to stress about that. Concentrate on what you CAN do. Your Mom might enjoy maybe listening to some music together - you pick a song, then she picks a song, and then you pick a song...etc. I'll bet she has some great stories about how she met your Dad and where they went on their first date. Why don't you ask her about what kind of a person she was when she was your age? Did she ever dream about having a lovely daughter like you? Did she want to be an astronaut?I know she will love talking to you. It is okay to be scared. This is a scary time. Don't shut out your Dad (if he is around) 'cause he is scared too. You all need each other.Please let us know how things are going.
Just today the doctor's found a breast cancer tumor in my mom's right breast; I know how you feel. Right now my mom's case isn't that serious, but we all know how cancer is...I hope it does not get worse. I couldn't live without either of my parents and I'm 17, I love them dearly. The doctors should be moving faster for that type of malignant cancer, you should try contacting cancer foundations and organizations to help support and/or recommend good, fast doctors. One cannot be slow when it comes to treating cancer.Cancer is like wildfire, once it starts, all it does is spread...and I am not going to mention the rest.I'm not super religious, but lets hope and pray that every cancer patient survives and lives a healthy, fulfilling life!
Cancer is not always a death sentence. I lost my mom last year to lung cancer (her second time with it). I can't imagine what it feels to you at your age. The tests do take time. Her doctor should be able to explain what other outcomes of this type of cancer has been for other patients. Hang in there! Love her while you have her. PRAY and PRAY! God always will talk with you!
Your mother needs your support now and if she's having a hard time even walking she may not be getting the nutrition she will definately need for chemo etc. Get her some Boost Plus it has extra protein in it and lots of fruit and whole grain cereals, yogourt etc. If she can't eat at least have drink the boost. The doctors may be waiting a bit to make sure she is strong enough to have chemo. When I told my sons I had cancer it was so hard on them but they are supporting me now in so many ways and the big one was eating properly, I wasn't I was so worried about everyone but myself. Be strong and when you need to cry then cry. Find a Cancer Society and locate one of the Social Workers for you and your mom there are so many thoughts and terrors a family faces when this disease hits get all the help you can. God bless you and I will pray for your mother and you. Pearlo
I'm very sorry for your situation. My mom had melanoma before I was born and survived (I am 23 now). I am constantly worried that she will get cancer again and I will lose her. If you have questions about her treatment, ask the doctors to explain what's going on. Also, find out about support groups in your area, and if you go to church, go to your minister for support as well. Talk to your mom, both about her illness and about other stuff. I promise, you can live without your mom, but don't waste time now worrying about later. When later comes, you can deal with it then, because nothing you can do now will prepare you for it. Good luck to you and your family.
my aunt has cancer. we found out two weeks agoi feel really sorry for you and i know that telling you to go on doing what u were doing and living like everythings normal wont work
try spending more time with your mom ... learn more about the type of cancer she has
god blees u and ur parents
i had the same problem about 2 years ago. all I can say is pray. My mom is cured and yours will be too. When i found out i did not believe it and went on with my life and I think that was God. Don't worry there are many good docs. out there that have the gift to cure your mom. Say a novena if you are cathloic. I'll pray for her. My mom had the same exact thing. wE had hospital things in our house and she was like totally out of it. BUt dont worry you have people right by your side. Ill pray for you and your mom. Please keep us posted on how she is doing.
honey, im so sorry for you and your mom. what kind of cancer does she have?? if you need to talk, i may be able to help. you can write me, or im me. both my parents had cancer, and my husband also had cancer, so i do know what you are going through!
every thing depends on the type of cancer, and the stage it is in, good luck, and hang in there.
youve got a long road ahead of you at 14 do you have a trusted family member that can step in and help her get started in the right direction.Push the doctors if one is not going fast enough they find one who will set things going faster. There are good doctors. Look in the yellow pages or go to the hospital and find on from a directory of doctors there.What ever you do keep pushing. You are going to be her support system. See if you can enroll the help of other family members or friends so you do feel so completely alone. too hard to go it alone.We all think that way sweetie its hard shes your mom and you need her too tell her that. Share things with her now and if in the end she looses her battle it wont be as hard because youll know you were. there when she nedded you the most. Be Brave. Find Support for you too it helps for you.Keep talkin it does help rather than keeping it all in. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net