twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My mom has Unterne Cancer and has 3 months left the doctor said?

im the oldest daughter of two and i dont know what to do for my mom, she is all i have. i have to do everything i can for her but i dont know where to start to her her beat this. her breathing is getting really shallow and its getting increasingly hard for her to walk. any nurses or doctors out there?
Answer:
It might sound callous and uncaring but - Deal with it.The sooner you start to realise that it she is going to die the better off you will be. Rather than looking for miracle cures and hoping for the best.It is best to be prepared for the worst, and treat everything else as a gift.I sympathise, I really do, but she is going to die, you are not, you are the one who has to go on. She will probably come to terms with it well before you do.Be strong, create some happy memories of the time you have left, but accept it./
Nothing you can do, shes gona die, deal with it. Try to make last peace with her and do fun things that you can cherish forever.
I am so sorry sweetie! You will see her again and very soon.JOHN 5:28-29 28聽Do not marvel at this, because the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice 29聽and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment.The resurrection is going to start very shortly. All those we have lost in death will live again. You could benefit so very much from a study of the Bible. Learn what the Bible really teaches about death. Death is only temporary. You will see her again, right here on earth.
PSALM 37:11 .聽.聽.But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth, And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.I will be glad to assist you. I can mail you something that will be the greatest information you'll ever receive. I will send it free, to any address you give me. If you are afraid to give me an address, look up in your phone book under Jehovah's Witnesses. Ask them to bring you a copy of "What does the Bible Really Teach." Or stop by any Kingdom Hall during services. Ask the attendant for the book. They will not charge you anything for it.
I'm so sorry you have to go through this, it's not easy and I pray God will give you peace. It sounds like there really isn't much you can do at this point. If it were my mom I would make sure she is saved and going to heaven. The sinners prayer is very easy to say. Just ask for forgiveness of your sins and except him into your heart. If your mom is already a Christian then you will see her again and she will be okay. Look at it this way her last breath on earth will be her first breath in heaven. I am so sorry you had to read some of the other answers people can be really rude and hateful. Try to keep your head up and just let your mom know how much you love her.
God Bless You and your family.
I'm so sorry to hear that sweetie, my mom died of breast cancer 14 yrs ago...All you can do is be there for her and let her know how much you love her...Remember the good times you have had with your mom...God Bless you...and I hope time will lessen your pain

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net