twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My mom has cancer?

i was a 12 year old girl with a normal life and i went to the the big city eavry weekend but now i go once a .to many things have changed my mom crys evry day and i feel bad=( got and advice for me?
Answer:
babe, my best firnd died from leukemia. best thing to do is remeber your mom wouldnt want you to cry. she loves you and shell never leave you. the pain will fade when you let it. your mom loves you, and you know she misses you too, but shes happier now. i never got to say good bye to my friend. she was diagnosed on her bday. i didnt know until weeks later. i learned that shes watching me, and she doesnt want me to cry. you must learn the same. we just need to move on. we'll see them in quite a bit, but we cant let pain run our lives. dont forget her, just forget the pain. its what she would want.
I hope she beats it.
just pray that she will be alright. there are a lot of treatments for cancer these days, just hope she'll be alright.
I'm hoping for the best to happen for you and your Mom.
first off let me say that Im sry to here about this...second be strong for your mom and just make sure she knows your here for her..pray and god will hear u out I hope everything worksout take care
hope your mom feels better soon and i will call the doctor for you
advise her to take linseed oil or flaxseed, this gets rid of the cancer or prevents more damage. its a natural cure, better than chemotherapy. She also must do a whole body cleanse . right now her body is toxic, but isf she cleanses all of her organs ,colon,liver,kidneys,gall bladder pancreas,blood stream, she can completely eliminate her cancer. you can cleanse her by buying all natural products online.
Hang in there! Your mom will survive!
Have you told her to try Cancer Centers of America ? What type of cancer does she have ? What stage is she in ? My mother also had it. She passed away in 2001 and the last thing she was talking about was Angels. So,I know my mom is watching over me as my guardian angel. I thought I could not go on at that time. My son was in 6th grade and my husband served me divorce papers. But,you can go on ! Try to do some memorable things with your mom. Go to the park and feed the ducks,out to dinner,watch a movie. Anything that gets both your minds off of it for a little while. I wish I had done more with her. Sorry to hear about your Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net