twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My mouth hurts!?

I have a little scab on the the inside of my lower lip. I got it from brushing my teeth too fast..and its been hurting for 2 days now!
I want the pain and the little scab to go away! Please Help me!
Answer:
gargle with warm water an a pinch of salt=eat crisp= the salt heals mouth sores.xx
Those suck, I beilive there is some stuff called "mouth bandage" or something that is supposed to help those, but when I tried it it was so disgusting that I had trouble following the directions, (swishing it around in my mouth) I find it better to just wait for it to go away, it cant last much longer if you've already had it for 2 days...P.S. do you have braces? cause those make it much worse!
USE ORAL GEL IT WILL HELP WITH THE DISCOMFORT AND IT WILL HEAL!
Open wide and i'll peel it off!
buy some oral gel it will get rid of some of the pain and also
help it heal faster
but if dont it will heal by itself in like 1-2 weeks :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net