twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My mosquito bites are leaving scars?

I went to Texas for vacation about 2 weeks ago, and while I was there I got seven mosquito bites. They are starting to heal, but I think they might be leaving scars. They are small and pink, how can I get rid of them?
Answer:
I also get scars from mosquito bites. I hate them. I have terrible allergic reactions to the bites and the scars last for weeks sometimes months before they start to fade. There is a product called Mederma that really helps with fading scars. It will help a lot.
Do not scratch! they should heal up and go away on their own. taking benadryl should stop the itch- or applying calamine lotion or cortisone cream- but the biggest deal it DO NOT SCRATCH! that should prevent scaring- db

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net