twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My palms are peeling real bad!?

Just since last week, I went on a vacation from Phoenix to where I am now San Diego. SInce I got here in San Deigo, My palms are feeling! Like when I take a shower! pool! just anything. I just started to put some lotion on it though.
Could it be the weather.. water? soap? huh huh huh?
Never happened before, never used lotion before.
am I mutiant!
Answer:
It is possible you have come in contact with something that irritated your skin. It is also possible you have a skin irritation that needs medical attention. If it does not go away in a week or gets worse in the next few days I would seek your doctors advice.
too much chlorine from being in the pool
any good hand lotion should help to heal them
Ok this is going to be the groosest thing that I have ever said...This same thing just happened t my good guy friend. Someone told him to pee on his hands, wait 30 seconds, then wash then with soap. Good luck.
You have gotten a fungus infection. I am not kidding. I studied mycology and I worked as a mycologists for a while. You need to see a doctor and he will probably prescribe an ointment for something similar to athlete's foot. The minor disease is called a tenia.
If I am wrong then I am wrong but it sure sounds like you have gotten a fungus infection.
i have a problem with it also i was told its the weather and ur hydration lvl. u might want to try a hand lotion that is desined for realy dry hands and dont use body lotion it does not get as deep as thicker creams.also drink plenty of water u might just be trying to get used to difernt climate. thats just from my experiance
quit jacking off
in gym class i started lifting weight and the same thing happen it could be from grabbing metal
Mike Ologee is right! Absolutely a fungal infection, same thing happened to my stepmom from touching dirty gym equipment. She went to the dermatologist and is fine now.
Also I'm a Medical College Prof. and we recently discussed this in class. Fungus.
just use lotion evry now and then...you probably just need mosturizing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net