twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My mom's getting her gull bladder taken out, and I'm worried!?

My mom is getting her gull bladder removed tonight, by surgery, and I'm very worried! Will anything happen? Are there big risks in surgeries like that? I love her to death, and I dont want anything to happen to her! Please tell me by tonight, Friday the 13th.
Answer:
Men! Nothings to worry. I agree to one of the guy who prayed for your mother... We all pray for things like this. I believe that your mom will be okay and God will protect your mother even you... Tell to your mother that we all believe she's gonna be fine
Gull bladder surgery is safe.
No this is a very simple surgery for doctors. The chances of something to go wrong are so minute that you should worry more about the car ride to the hospital than the surgery.Gallbladder surgery is one of the most common procedures done in the United States daily.
my mom had to have hers taken out...don't worry too much about it she'll be fine
It's GALL bladder, not gull bladder. Unless your mom is a seagull.
My sister had her's removed without complications. A co-worker had her's removed and was back in the office within 2 days. Your mom will be fine. All the best.
people do this surgery using robots now, i saw it on tv, don't worry i'm sure she'll be fine
As with all surgeries, there are certain risks. However, gall bladder surgery is a pretty standard, low-risk operation. She will be sore and want to take it easy for a week or two, but other than that, your mom will be as good as new.
If they are doing the procedure laparoscopically, it is a fairly simple deal with a relatively quick recovery time. If they have to do traditional surgery, her recovery will be longer and more painful. Either way, gallbladder surgery is very common, so docs have a lot of experience. With all surgeries there is risk, but I think the risk here is fairly minimal. Try not to worry.
All will be ok! if she doesn't have it removed, there will be serious consequences to her health. and the only serious risk of any kind of surgery is usually an infection at the incision site. I will pray for you both and good luck!
I had my gallbladder removed 3 yrs ago and it was a very easy surgery. It was an outpatient procedure and I was sore for a few days but recovered very quickly. Try not to worry too much. If she's like me they will go in through a small incision above her belly and they will pull the gallbladder out through the same small incision. You'll be surprised at how easy it is.
Hi, LM. Please do not worry about your mom. Gall bladder surgery is very common now, and the surgeons who do it have done it hundreds of times. Very, very rarely does it result in complications, and even if it does, the doctors have seen all ot those, too, and will be able to take action immediately. In many cases, this is now an out-patient surgery because they have got it down so well. I don't know if you are a spiritual person or not, and it really isn't my business, but if you are spiritual, pray for your mother's safety and trust that the doctors are really good at this and will do a great job and plan for any contingencies.
don't worry honey, she will be fine. They can do it now so much more easily than before. I have to have mine out July 31st. My dad has his out and brother. they all did fine and they are cowards as well as me. Don't worry. God is in control. Forget Friday the 13th. that is nonscense.
It is natural to worry when a loved one goes into surgery. Focus on the fact that this surgery will improve her life. Here is a little prayer that I will say for you:Dear Lord:We are so thankful that in times of worry and stress, we can call on your for help. You are our peace and our saving grace. Father, you knew that this surgery was going to happen and we are confident that this is your perfect plan for this mother. We thank you for sending your angels to watch over her. Give the doctor's the necessary energy and decision making skills needed for this surgery to be a success. Lord, please give her family peace and help them not to worry. We know there is no need because you have everything under control. I pray that when she comes out of surgery, all is well. I pray for a speedy recovery and minimal pain.We ask all of these things in Jesus鈥?name. Amen!I hope this helps!
Nothing to worry about. There are always risks, but this is a very widely done procedure. I had mine out while I was 6 months pregnant. Your mom should be fine. Wish you both the best, surgery is never fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net